- New Earth Online Newsletter
New Earth Online Newsletter
06 May 2020
Following the release of our new website, we will be publishing a newsletter every two weeks.
The Earth Online Newsletter features a selection of highlights, the latest data releases and opportunities, three upcoming events you may be interested in attending, and a focus on a mission.
Our first issue is now available and covers:
- The rebirth of Earth Online
- An article on the importance of mission continuity
- An infographic of the PROBA-V mission
- New SMOS products
- An extension to the Planet Announcement of Opportunity
Subscribe now via the form at the bottom of this page to receive future newsletters by email, or you can download them from the Documents page.
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice