Announcement of Opportunity for ICEYE data
ESA is launching an Announcement of Opportunity to the international R&D community to assess the suitability of the Iceye constellation, for science and EO-based applications
This call offers an opportunity for scientists and researchers to access Iceye x-band constellation data to support the assessment of the potential of such data as an ESA Third Party Mission. In particular, the following contributions are expected:
- Assessment of data quality
- Development of new science, applications, services and products using Iceye data
- Evaluation of the complementarity of Iceye data with other ESA and ESA TPM Missions
Submit your proposal and learn more about the submission guidelines:
*In order to participate in this call and gain access to the data, you must submit to ESA a full report on the TPM evaluation (ESA Iceye Final report template).
Download documentation related to the ICEYE call:
- Text of the Call
- ESA Third Party Missions Terms and Conditions
- More information about Iceye Products
- More information about Iceye satellites
- Terms of Applicability ICEYE
For further enquiries contact the ESA EOHelp desk.