WorldView-4 high resolution optical products are available as part of the Maxar Standard Satellite Imagery products from the QuickBird, WorldView-1/-2/-3/4, and GeoEye-1 satellites. All details about the data provision, data access conditions and quota assignment procedure are described into the Terms of Applicability available in Resources section.
In particular, WorldView-4 offers archive panchromatic products up to 0.31 m GSD resolution, and 4-Bands Multispectral products up to 1.24 m GSD resolution.
|Band Combination||Data Processing Level||Resolution|
|Panchromatic and 4-bands||Standard (2A) / View Ready Standard (OR2A)||0.30 m
|View Ready stereo|
|Map Ready (Ortho) 1:12.000 Orthorectified|
The options for 4-Bands are the following:
- 4-Band Multispectral (BLUE, GREEN, RED, NIR1)
- 4-Band Pan-sharpened (BLUE, GREEN, RED, NIR1)
- 4-Band Bundle (PAN, BLUE, GREEN, RED, NIR1)
- 3-Bands Natural Colour (pan-sharpened BLUE, GREEN, RED)
- 3-Band Colored Infrared (pan-sharpened GREEN, RED, NIR1)
The list of available archived data can be retrieved using the Image Library catalogue.