- WorldView-2 European Cities
WorldView-2 European Cities
How To Access Data
Project Proposal (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the dissemination service (via a map).
ESA, in collaboration with European Space Imaging, has collected this WorldView-2 dataset covering the most populated areas in Europe at 40 cm resolution. The products have been acquired between July 2010 and July 2015.
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
66 N, -26 S, -19 W, 35 E
2010-07-20 - 2015-07-19
Date of launch:
Very High Resolution - VHR (0 - 5m)
VIS (0.40 - 0.75 µm), NIR (0.75 - 1.30 µm)
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
WorldView-2 European Cities specification
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice