- SeaSat ESA archive
SeaSat ESA archive
How To Access Data
EO Sign In Authentication (Open)
- Go to the Dissemination Service
- Find the product you want via a map
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
In ESA's Third Party Missions (TPM) dissemination service and catalogue the data is collection based and allows data browse and download through the treeview as well as via geographical search using a static map.
SeaSat products can also be discovered through ESA's EO Catalogue (EO CAT), which allows users to browse and download products among the available datasets from ESA and Third Party Missions and instruments, using various criteria (spatial, temporal).
New users can register an account on EO Sign In. For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
ESA internal users can use their ESAAD account.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
The Level-1 products are available as:
- SAR Precision Image [SEA_PRI_1P]
- SAR Single Look Complex Image [SEA_SLC_1P]
- SAR Ellipsoid Geocoded Precision Image [SEA_GEC_1P]
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, Seasat SAR Precision L1 Image Version 1.0.https://doi.org/10.5270/SE1-99j66hv
- European Space Agency, Seasat SAR Single Look Complex L1 Image Version 1.0.https://doi.org/10.5270/SE1-4uij92n
- European Space Agency, Seasat SAR Ellipsoid Geocoded Precision L1 Image Version 1.0.https://doi.org/10.5270/SE1-ungwqxv
JERS/SeaSat SAR Products CEOS Format Specifications
SeaSat views oceans and sea ice with Synthetic Aperture Radar
SeaSat SAR IPF Data and Processing Issues
More SeaSat Documents
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal