The Pléiades twins (1A and 1B) deliver very high-resolution optical data (up to 0.5m resolution Pancromatic and Colour and 2 m Multispectral) and offer a daily revisit capability to any point on the globe. The swath width is of about 20 km (footprint at nadir).
The ortho-products are automatically generated by the Pleiades ground segment, based on SRTM or Reference3D database. The projection available for Pleiades ortho-products is UTM, datum WGS84.
- Panchromatic image at 0.5m resolution
- Pansharpened colour image at 0.5m resolution
- Multispectral image in 4 spectral bands at 2m resolution
- Bundle (0.5m panchromatic image + 2m multispectral image)
- Primary: The Primary product is the processing level closest to the natural image acquired by the sensor. This product restores perfect collection conditions: the sensor is placed in rectilinear geometry, and the image is clear of all radiometric distortion.
- Standard Ortho: The Ortho product is a georeferenced image in Earth geometry, corrected from acquisition and terrain off-nadir effects.
- Tailored Ortho: Aside from the Standard Ortho product, when different specifications are needed, a custom orthorectification, with a more precise 3D model provided by the client or acquired for the purpose, can be provided on demand.
The products are available as part of the Airbus provision from Pleiades and Spot missions. Pleiades collection has worldwide coverage: the GeoStore Catalogue can be accessed (self registration requested) to discover and check the data readiness.
All details about the data provision, data access conditions and quota assignment procedure are described into the Terms of Applicability available in Resources section.