The SAR SLC product is a single look complex acquired in Image Mode. It is a digital image, with slant range and phase preserved, generated from raw SAR data using up-to-date auxiliary parameters. The products are intended for use in SAR quality assessment, calibration and interferometric applications. A minimum number of corrections and interpolations are performed on the data. Absolute calibration parameters (when available) are provided in the product annotation.
- Pixel size: 8 m (range - across track) x 4 m (azimuth - along track – varying slightly depending on acquisition Pulse Repetition Frequency)
- Scene area: 100 km (range) x at least 102.5 km (azimuth)
- Scene size: 5000 samples (range) x at least 30000 lines (azimuth)
- Pixel depth: 32 bits signed integer (16 bits I, 16 bits Q)
- Total product volume: 575 MB
- Projection: Slant range- Number of looks: 1