This ERS Medium Resolution stripline product is generated from the Image Mode Level 0 Product. Stripline image products contain image data for an entire segment, up to a maximum size of 10 minutes per product for IM mode. The processor concatenates together several sub-images called "slices" that were processed separately on a dataset-by-dataset basis in order to form the entire stripline image. The product is processed to an approximately 150 m x 150 m resolution and has a radiometric resolution that is good enough for ice applications. This product has a lower spatial resolution than the SAR_IMP_1P and SAR_IMS_1P products.
- Pixel size: 5 m (ground range – across track) x 75 m (azimuth – along track)
- Scene area: 100 km (range) x at least 102.5 km
- Scene Size: 1300 pixels (range) x at least 1350 lines (azimuth)
- Pixel depth: 16 bits unsigned integer- Total product volume: at least 3.5 MB
- Projection: Ground-range
- Number of looks: 8 (azimuth) x 7 (range)