Deimos-2 full archive and new tasking products are available at up to 0.75m resolution as:
- Pan-sharpened (4 bands, 321 Natural Colours or 432 False Colours): A four-band image, resulting from adding the information of each multispectral band to the panchromatic band. The fusion does not preserves all spectral features of the multispectral bands, so it should not be used for radiometric purposes. Resolution 1m (L1B) or 0.75m (L1C); Bands: All, R-G-B or Ni-R-G
- Panchromatic: Single-band image coming from the panchromatic sensor. Resolution 1m (L1B) or 0.75m (L1C)
- Multispectral: Four-band image coming for the multispectral sensor, with band co-registration. Resolution 4m (L1B) or 3m (L1C)
- Bundle: Panchromatic + Multispectral bands: five-band image containing the panchromatic and multispectral products packaged together, with band co-registration.
- Stereo Pair: Obtained from two acquisitions of the same target performed from different viewpoints in the same pass by using the agility feature of the platform. It can be provided as a pair of pan-sharpened or panchromatic images.
The image products are delivered in GeoTIFF image format by default. JPEG-2000 format is also available on demand.
Available processing levels are L1B (native) and L1C (ortho):
|Product Type||Processing Level and Spatial Resolution||Spectral Bands|
|L1B (native)||L1C (ortho)|
|Pan-sharpened||1.0m||0.75m||All||R, G, B||NI, R, G|
|Pan||1.0m||0.75m||Only Pan band|
|MS||4.0m||3.00m||Only MS band|
|Bundle (PAN+MS)||1.0m (P), 4.0m (MS)||0.75m (P), 3.0m(MS)||All|
All details about the data provision, data access conditions and quota assignment procedure are described into the Terms of Applicability available in Resources section.