CartoSat-1 (also known as IRS-P5) archive products are available as PAN-Aft (backward), PAN-Fore (forward) and Stereo (PAN-Aft and PAN-Fore).
- Resolution 2.5 m. - Coverage 27 km x 27 km.
- System or radiometrically corrected. Ortho corrected (DN). Note: a) If unavailable, user has to supply ground control information and DEM in suitable quality, b) For Stereo ortho corrected: only one of the datasets will be ortho corrected.
Euro-Maps 3D is a homogeneous, 5 m spaced digital surface model (DSM) semi-automatically derived from 2.5 m in-flight stereo data provided by IRS-P5 CartoSat-1 and developed in cooperation with the German Aerospace Center, DLR.
The very detailed and accurate representation of the surface is achieved by using a sophisticated and well adapted algorithm implemented on the basis of the Semi-Global Matching approach. In addition, the final product includes detailed flanking information consisting of several pixel-based quality and traceability layers also including an ortho layer.
- Post spacing: 5m- Spatial reference system: DD, UTM or other projections on WGS84
- Height reference system: EGM96- Absolute vertical accuracy: LE90 5-10 m- Absolute Horizontal Accuracy: CE90 5-10 m
- Relative vertical accuracy: LE90 2.5 m- File format: GeoTIFF, 16 bit
- Tiling: 0.5° x 0.5°
- Ortho Layer Pixel Size: 2.5 m
The CartoSat-1 products and Euro-Maps 3D are available as part of the GAF Imagery products from the Indian missions: IRS-1C, IRS-1D, CartoSat-1 (IRS-P5), ResourceSat-1 (IRS-P6) and ResourceSat-2 (IRS-R2) missions.