- Announcement of Opportunity fo...
Announcement of Opportunity for S3VT (Sentinel-3 Validation Team)
In the framework of a Copernicus Collaborative agreement ESA and EUMETSAT have opened a call "To engage world-class validation expertise and activities to complement Sentinel-3 routine validation activities and ensure the best possible outcomes for the Sentinel-3 mission".
The Sentinel-3 Validation Team (S3VT) call is open to relevant and interested groups and individuals worldwide; group responses are particularly welcome.
How to Submit a Proposal
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The proposal will be evaluated by ESA and EUMETSAT, which normally takes between 6 and 8 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to order the data.
This is a rolling call with no distinct deadlines for proposal submissions.
Find out more about the Copernicus Sentinel-3 mission:
- Sentinel-3 Validation Call
- Sentinel-3 Scientific Validation Team Implementation Plan
- The Global Monitoring for Environment and Security (GMES) Sentinel-3 mission
- Sentinel-3 Mission Requirements Traceability Document (MRTD)
- Sentinel-3 Mission Requirements Document (MRD)
- Sentinel-3 Calibration and Validation Plan
- Sentinel-3 OLCI Document Library
- Sentinel-3 SLSTR Document Library
- Sentinel-3 Synergy Document Library
- Sentinel-3 Altimetry Document Library
- EUMETSAT OLCI Product Information
- EUMETSAT OLCI Product Quality Information
- EUMETSAT SLSTR Product Information
- EUMETSAT SLSTR Quality Information
- EUMETSAT SRAL Product Information
- EUMETSAT SRAL Quality Information
Should you need more information about the Sentinel-3 Validation Team Call, you can contact the Sentinel-3 Mission team.
If your proposal has been accepted but you have a need to update it, you can contact the EOPI team (please provide your project ID number).